Saturday, March 11, 2006

i learnt abt some stuff tdy which i never knew. shit. i feel damn bad cuz i wasnt there as much as i should have been for u at a really low point in ur life. i mean, i cant even begin to imagine what u went through, even though u just gave me a glimpse into how it was like. it must have been hell. & u had to deal w all those shitty feelings, like e feeling of being used, all on ur own.. & it really hurts to know ure hurting, & e worst part is tt i cant offer u a solution.. i feel so useless too, since i cant really do much for u, cuz we're in dif schools now.. i really hope things turn out ok this time ard.. or at least 1million times better than e last time. smile! cuz really, u'll never lose ur value k? (: & always remember..


I'll be there for you ...
when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ...
like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ...
cause you're there for me, too.


love u!! (:


suzy on 2:17 PM